Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?

Article about: Guys, how sure do you know that the jungsturm duran buckle is a fantasy buckle??? Most of my buckles and slings were mixed. Now I found a really odd sling with the same (44) marking. I think

?

Question Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?

Guys, how sure do you know that the jungsturm duran buckle is a fantasy buckle???

Most of my buckles and slings were mixed. Now I found a really odd sling with the same (44) marking.

I think this is some special belt, it's a strange kind of leather and yellow inside. I believe that it has the same mark as on the jungsturm duran buckle.

The stitching on the leather strap is different than the other slings I have. Does anybody recognise the sling an or marks? Does it belong to the fantasy set?

Best regards Tommy
    [email protected]

Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?

Hi Tommy

sorry, but this stamp looks like fantasy too, just to "pimp - up" the -let's say - not authentic - Jungsturm Voran - buckle.
    I simply don#t like, what I see.

Cheers
    Thomas

Default Re: Jungsturm buckle and sling, really fantasy? Belt also fantasy?

Tommy, I agree with Thomas on this also. Looks as if the same stamp was used on both the buckle and the belt. Neither is correct. While the jury is still out on this buckle as to wether or not it ever existed as an issueed buckle, any buckle with three solder points is nearly 100% sure to be a fake.

Bill

bibek
    ?

Default original jungsturm voran buckle

Hi, I think I have an original jungsturm voran buckle. It was found in north Poland. What do you think?
    Jungsturm Voran klamra buckle - YouTube