Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Jungsturm Koppelschloss !

Article about: Came across this Jungsturm Buckle on offer - description runs 1929 "Messing (Brass) with silver-plated medallion 63 x 47mm". No enamel showing on centre, comparing with Lothar Bich

?

Default Jungsturm Koppelschloss !

Came across this Jungsturm Buckle on offer - description runs 1929 "Messing (Brass) with silver-plated medallion 63 x 47mm". No enamel showing on centre, comparing with Lothar Bichlmaier /Lothar Hartung German Buckles 1919 - 1945 catalogue example also has no enamel showing, but book states variants without enamel were made, the size given matches the catalogue. One off-putting feature I find is the very shoddy soldering work on the back and the bottom third of the roundel the detail is worn down.Do member think its put together piece. Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jungsturm Koppelschloss !   Jungsturm Koppelschloss !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jungsturm Koppelschloss !
    P
    Many

You may find this thread useful: An original Jungsturm Voran buckle

Regards, B.B.

?

Yes, if you bother to read to your links, you'll see I posted on it. A one-eyed Albanian can see, I show a different variant.

I am only trying to be of help. No need to be rude.

The consensus seems to be that there is some debate as to whether belt buckles of this type existed in the first place. I cannot help any further, as I am not a ' buckle man', but I hope someone can. However, given that these buckles seem to confound two of the resident buckle experts - yes, I do read my links! - that would be enough to keep me away from it. Where there's any degree of uncertainty, it is always better to err on the side of caution rather than take a gamble.

B.B.

MAP
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    I am only trying to be of help. No need to be rude.
    Why even bother. Doubt there will be much help forthcoming anymore.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well executed BB keeping the topic intact
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello to all in an attempt to interject a little humor it looks like a one eyed Albanian soldered the center roundel on that box. JK. UNLESS crude construction is to be one of the attributes of these difficult to authenticate buckles I'd leave this one well alone! The patination on the solder and center round does not match the box, clearly. JMO. Best regards.

Brian

I try to help everyone, regardless of my own level of experience or how useful my insight may prove to be. It's a tricky endeavor, but one that I very much enjoy. I get a lot wrong, and learn a lot in the process. It is a humbling experience. I feel that I owe it to this forum and the folks that inhabit it, given that I have experienced nothing but kindness and tireless assistance since the moment I joined up here. I shall continue to try to do so, regardless of the responses I may receive.

I do have an inherited lazy eye, but will have to disappoint all those involved. There are no Albanians in my immediate family, or at least none that I know of.

Regards, B.B.

Bad box on the buckle, bad catch, bad solder, a bad Albanian buckle!!!!!
    Ben

Hello,

as Ben stated a 100% complet fake buckle
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175