Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Koppelschloss Freischar

Article about: Fotos aus einem Nerother Fotoalben. 1934 nach dem Verbot einige tragen schon HJ Armbinden. Auf einem Foto soll einer Adolf Hitler sein und wird nicht geliebt. Der Orden der Wehrwölfe hatte a

Default Koppelschloss Freischar

Freischar Freischar junger Nation
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Koppelschloss Freischar   Koppelschloss Freischar  

Koppelschloss Freischar  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Koppelschloss Freischar
    P
    Many

Default Re: Koppelschloss Fresher

Yet again, a superb and remarkable buckle from koppel71 and please - keep posting.

I feel a little like a baby in arms here !

This buckle and despite the overt NS image is perhaps scout related ?

Perhaps within the large and all embracing "Bund der Wandervoegel und Pfadfinder" ??

An excellent and evocative buckle and by the way, an interesting method of construction.

Regards,

David

Default Re: Koppelschloss Freischar

looks alike with the insignia used by the Deutsche Kinderschar a organization group i never knew about untill a last week heres a postcard image not mines unfortunetly!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Koppelschloss Freischar  

Great image Ewan (sorry that it is not yours) and of course, dignified by the ubiquitous swastika flag in the background !

Regards,

David

hi david my thoughts also,but as you see not wearing that exact buckle i would like to find out more on the buckle that started this thread.

regards ewan

Habe noch eine Kleine 37x 53 mm?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Koppelschloss Freischar   Koppelschloss Freischar  

Some interesting buckles. Here are some of mine.

Bill

Koppelschloss Freischar   Koppelschloss Freischar  

Koppelschloss Freischar   Koppelschloss Freischar  

Koppelschloss Freischar  

Bill

I do so like the first "box" buckle that you have posted. The roundel is quite remarkable and to my mind, has a rustic or arts and crafts style, similar to that having been discussed in:-

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...anderer-14673/

Super style of claws and pin shroud to the buckle by the way.

Have you noticed that for this buckle and the one originally shown by koppel71, the vertical bar to the design is "seperate" rather than "integral" to the Wolf Hook, if that makes sense ?

Regards,

David

Auch ohne Wolfsangel ist ein Koppelschloss von der Freischar Junger Nationen dieses.

I agree about image 9. Freischar Junger Nationen and interestingly, one of the buckle reference works makes a specific reference to this design not being scout related. I always thought that Freischar Junger Nationen leaned more to scouting than right wing politics. Perhaps someone can enlighten.

In the meantime, what is this buckle? Freischar Junger Nationen or perhaps Scharnhorstbund ?

Regards,

David

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast