Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think

Article about: Again I hope that this is the right spot to post this, it is after the Imperial era, if not please move it to the correct location. I picked this belt and buckle up the other day. I collect

?

Default My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think

Again I hope that this is the right spot to post this, it is after the Imperial era, if not please move it to the correct location. I picked this belt and buckle up the other day. I collect mostly Imperial stuff so I am not up on this type of buckle. It is two piece brass and I can’t find any marks on it. Am I correct, if it is correct, it should be pre Weimer Republic. What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think   My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think   My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think  

My first Front Heil Freikorps belt and buckle – what do you think  

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that example. A perfect specimen! There are many Front Heil / Der Stahlhelm buckles (I think I have 7 or 8 different types in my collection). You have an authentic example there and it looks as it should. I have no clue wether the belt has always been with the buckle or not....but you've got a great buckle there! Congrats!

I love it!

Rob

Nice buckle and in good condition
    Ben

Georg

A super Stahlhelmbund buckle.

This particular design is regarded by many as the "classic" within a group of highly desirable buckles where there are so many variations of the steel helmet and motto configuration.

Not officially sanctioned by "Der Stahlhof" of course.

Regards,

David