Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of

Article about: Hey gang. Went to a military show on the week-end and picked up a new Stahlhelm buckle. Well.....kind of. I thought it was a variant that I did not have...but once I got home - I realized th

Smile Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of

Hey gang. Went to a military show on the week-end and picked up a new Stahlhelm buckle. Well.....kind of. I thought it was a variant that I did not have...but once I got home - I realized that I had one like this already - actually by the same maker showing the same box and "ugly prongs".

Oh well....I do really like these buckles. I might have to move it along eventually. I try to collect one of each...and now I have two of these! LOL!

Thought I'd take some pics of it, along with its twin and my other Stahl. buckles.

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of   Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of  

Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of   Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of  

Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of   Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of  

Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of

Nice collection of stahelm buckles.

?

I have this Order of the German Youth buckle with the same prongs. Let me know if you want to move the buckle, I don't think I have this pattern Stahlhelm. Kirby
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of   Newest Stahlhelm buckle....well kind of  

Great buckle you have there Kirby! Never seen that type before! Cool....obviously made by the same maker!
    Thanks for sharing!

Rob

Rob, a nice Stahlhelmbund variant and with those distinctive "ugly" prongs and box features

Best,
    Adam

?

Rob

Here's a rather similar buckle, unfortunately slightly damaged and overall not nearly as nice as yours.

Regards
    Kurt

Nice buckle Kurt....Again: made by the same manufacturer. I'm thinking it's safe to assume that this Stahlhelm variant was exclusively produced by this unknown maker. Looks good! Thanks for sharing.
    Rob