Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A rare Reichswehr buckle

Article about: 1. The small size, the buckle is not magnetic ( Nickel)

Default A rare Reichswehr buckle

1. The small size, the buckle is not magnetic ( Nickel)A rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A rare Reichswehr buckle
    P
    Many

2. Two-part buckle made of aluminum.
    Your opinion on the skin, are one skin or added later?A rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckleA rare Reichswehr buckle

I like these Reichswehr more and more! I should add one to my little collection
    Thanks for showing and good buckles!

By the way, may I ask which buckles are your favorite? You mainly collect HJ and DJ's? Or am I wrong?

This is a wonderful buckle. Buckle Reichswehr, than on similar on design on buckle Postschutz.
    Last edited by zeppelin; 01-04-2016 at 06:37 PM.

?

Nice buckles but I always questioned a tab on a 4 tab buckle. Is the first buckle 40 mm. I have this normal size one with a smooth field. Does anyone know of any reason for the unpebbled field.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A rare Reichswehr buckle   A rare Reichswehr buckle  

Last edited by kirby; 01-05-2016 at 12:39 AM.

?

Here is the extra small size. These come in gold and silver.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A rare Reichswehr buckle   A rare Reichswehr buckle  

Great buckles Kirby. Perhaps the tab was added later, but judging by the wear for a long time.
    I was told that this buckle was purchased by Bill Xanten, unfortunately I don't know who that is)))

?

You will find Bill X under the name Buckle1 in the old threads. He was a long time buckle collector but he sold his collection about 3 years ago. He my still dabble in buckles. He bought a SA buckle from me after he sold his collection.
    Last edited by kirby; 01-05-2016 at 05:08 AM.

Oh thanks, now I will know.

Some nice buckles on show there guys, the leather support tab is an addition to the buckle, it was not issued with it, as to when it was done who knows
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast