Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Weimar Feuerwehr

Article about: Noch einmal for the database. Probably the nicest buckle I have had for a while and really well made. I cannot put this buckle down, really has something about it. Does anyone have any early

Default Weimar Feuerwehr

Noch einmal for the database. Probably the nicest buckle I have had for a while and really well made. I cannot put this buckle down, really has something about it. Does anyone have any early buckle with the steps in the prongs that is maker marked?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weimar Feuerwehr   Weimar Feuerwehr  

Weimar Feuerwehr  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Weimar Feuerwehr
    P
    Many

Default Re: Weimar Feuerwehr

Fantastic looking buckle Ben!! Love the detail and the condition....I cannot help you in your request...but I can certainly appreciate seeing such a beauty buckle. Thanks for sharing. If this is a recent acquisition: congrats....looks wonderful!

Rob

Thanks Rob, even though its not TR era I love it, probably of one of the best well made and detailed buckles I have owned
    Ben

I collect ALL German buckles....from the earliest to the most modern...Sure...my emphasis is on TR buckles....but there are SO many different eras and types of buckles.....I can't limit myself....you have a great example there mucker!!! I love it!
    Rob

Quote by lach470 View Post
    I collect ALL German buckles....from the earliest to the most modern
    I am getting that way Rob, the emphasis has gone from Heer to all buckles but I do like the earlier ones, they are so well made, Tunnerbunds are fantastic, so are the early HJ buckles
    Ben