Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14

Article about: Hi Selection of pictures from an album of a former member of IR 14, part of the 5th Division. Sadly the album had been broken up so analysing it has proved difficult. The owners battalion an

Default Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14

Hi

Selection of pictures from an album of a former member of IR 14, part of the 5th Division. Sadly the album had been broken up so analysing it has proved difficult. The owners battalion and company remains a mystery but the pictures cover the era 1928 - 1933.

They show a broad range of subjects: formal portraits, pictures with friends, boxing and gymnastics; Xmas; day trips out.....

cheers

Tony

Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Die Reichswehr Im Bild: Infantry Regiment 14
    P
    Many

Bravo. Vorzueglich!

14 IR d Rw =

Badisches Infanterie Regiment....

d.h. Baden....

Wonder what happened to them all after 1933....?

You have very refined taste.

How nice to admire your things.

Does not cause mental disability as in so many other, unlucky cases.

Have enjoyed much happiness in Baden of another time.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bravo. Vorzueglich!
    Danke FB.

I have another album for the 14th which is complete and is a work in progress.........once the research is finished it will be added to the thread.

Thanks for your kind comments and support in this "minority" interest subject.

have a good weekend.

best wishes
    Tony

My book store in Berlin had some very nice Rw rank lists for sale, by the way, if you want some.

I have a set, but these I saw were very nice.

Berliner Zinnfiguren & Preussisches Buecherkabinett

Quote by spandau View Post
    Danke FB.

I have another album for the 14th which is complete and is a work in progress.........once the research is finished it will be added to the thread.

Thanks for your kind comments and support in this "minority" interest subject.

have a good weekend.

best wishes
    Tony
    Thanks, dear colleague. The Reichswehr is a wonderful field of inquiry. Persons crucial to my life had their military education therein, and the Weimar Republic is an old love of mine for various reasons.

Your work has greatly enriched this site.

PS If you find a spare Havana brown goat leather and or sweat band of the epoch ca. 1933, I will reward you handsomely, too....

Dear FB,

Thanks it is a subject that continues to offer a great source of enjoyment to me and the Weimar era draws me more and more into an interest in all aspects of it both militarily, politically and socially.

I am indeed in need of some rank lists, I am missing the years 1923.1924,1926, 1927,1928. Are they for sale individually ?
    If not but are a complete set in good condition then it is something that would certainly interest me.

I have not forgotten your sweatband request and the first one that comes my way is yours !

regards

Tony

Quote by spandau View Post
    Dear FB,

Thanks it is a subject that continues to offer a great source of enjoyment to me and the Weimar era draws me more and more into an interest in all aspects of it both militarily, politically and socially.

I am indeed in need of some rank lists, I am missing the years 1923.1924,1926, 1927,1928. Are they for sale individually ?
    If not but are a complete set in good condition then it is something that would certainly interest me.

I have not forgotten your sweatband request and the first one that comes my way is yours !

regards

Tony
    Dear Sir, thanks. Do ring the people in Berlin and ask them. There were one or two volumes, maybe three of which years I do not recall.
    They are for sale individually. You cannot do your thing without them. They are the source bar none.

Thanks for the help with the sweat band.

Once more, my salute for your fine research and excellent display for us all.