Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1915 Webley Mark VI w/Bayonet

Article about: Webley Mark VI 1915 with Prichard bayonet....BILL

Default 1915 Webley Mark VI w/Bayonet

Webley Mark VI 1915 with Prichard bayonet....BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1915 Webley Mark VI w/Bayonet   1915 Webley Mark VI w/Bayonet  

1915 Webley Mark VI w/Bayonet  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Default Re: 1915 Webley Mark VI w/Bayonet

hi, bill tks for posting. a fantastic looking weapon ,handy in a trench i would think,. heard of these but had never seen one. are thay hard to find and what would you expect to shell out for an example ? .paul..

Quote by ppsh33 View Post
    hi, bill tks for posting. a fantastic looking weapon ,handy in a trench i would think,. heard of these but had never seen one. are thay hard to find and what would you expect to shell out for an example ? .paul..
    Hello Paul, An original Prichard Bayonet around 3500$, Webley Mark VI 650$.... Reproduction (good copy) of the Prichard bayonet will cost 250$ to 350$ BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

hi bill, tks for the info , a costly item ! any idea where one could source a good replica/copy as i have webley mark v1 and would love to enhance it for a display with a trench club i have recently picked up. great to see the real deal ,tks. paul

Hi Paul, Worldwide Arms in the UK used to sell repros of these.

Very nice item Bill

Cheers, Ade.

Cool pictures Bill!
    Nothing friendly and compassionate about that setup
    Thanks for showing us.

Laplander

Hi Paul,

These bayonets were produced by the gunmakers W.W.Greener. They were private purchase only and it is believed that only about 200 were ever produced.

Heres a video of the combination being demonstrated.....up close and nasty!!

YouTube - Pritchard Bayonet on Webley Mark VI

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

hi all , thanks for the helpful replies , it never ceases to amaze me at the amount of help extended to a request for help/info on this forum .thanks again guys ,,paul..

Hi Bill,

Very nice setup. I've been looking for a Prichard for awhile now!

hi gary ive got an origional pritchard arriving soon bought in a lot ,get in touch for pics if interested....kev

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast