Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1931 Mosin Nagant triple date "MO"

Article about: I believe this gun is somewhat rare, picked it up today at a army navy store. Original date 1931 with the first MO date "49" and the second date "50" with all matching nu

Default 1931 Mosin Nagant triple date "MO"

I believe this gun is somewhat rare, picked it up today at a army navy store. Original date 1931 with the first MO date "49" and the second date "50" with all matching numbers.1931 Mosin Nagant triple date "MO"1931 Mosin Nagant triple date "MO"1931 Mosin Nagant triple date "MO"1931 Mosin Nagant triple date "MO"1931 Mosin Nagant triple date "MO"

I like it! Thanks for sharing! You are lucky that Canada doesn't have any import marks required by law. Most current mosins in USA have hideous billboard style import marks on the receiver. Yours may be an ex-dragoon too!

Looks to be in really decent shape goon. Wish I knew more concerning Mosins. Is collector value going up on them more these days?

I believe it is a ex dragoon it has the space between the receiver and where the rear sights connect its also a hex which are harder to come by these days along with the triple dates!

Prices have gone up a little bit but you can pick up a standard 91/30 for 130-150 around here, depends on its rarity too.

Wow! Not a bad deal at all. Finding a 98k R/C gettin tough in my parts. Usually $400 up for a mix-matcher these days.

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    I believe it is a ex dragoon it has the space between the receiver and where the rear sights connect its also a hex which are harder to come by these days along with the triple dates!
    Yup exactly! Regarding ex-dragoons. You probably know, but you can tell what era your stock is from by the sling "echcous" (spelling)? The place where the sling goes through on the rifle stock.

I too believe its a reworked ex-dragoon.. Nice find!

Yeah I think the dragoon rifles had like the screws in the sling hole bracket or whatever the proper name for them are.

Nice looking Rifle.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast