Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

1939 dated Wz.35 Polish Vis Pistol, in firing condition, in storage, for Sale or Trade, listed in the Other Militaria/For Sale section of the Forum

Article about: Hello, I have listed my pistol on the Other Militaria/For Sale section on the forum, here is the link - Pre-war/WW2 1939 dated Wz.35 Polish Radom "Eagle" Vis Pistol currently in st

Default 1939 dated Wz.35 Polish Vis Pistol, in firing condition, in storage, for Sale or Trade, listed in the Other Militaria/For Sale section of the Forum

Hello,

I have listed my pistol on the Other Militaria/For Sale section on the forum, here is the link - Pre-war/WW2 1939 dated Wz.35 Polish Radom "Eagle" Vis Pistol currently in storage, in Firing Condition and in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Please offer or buy generously as the money is to go towards my future purchases for my Pre-war Polish militaria collection, which is my favourite militaria collection as my Grandfather was born in Poland in 1914 and fought in WW2.

Thank You

justin1939

?

Default Re: 1939 dated Wz.35 Polish Vis Pistol, in firing condition, in storage, for Sale or Trade, listed in the Other Militaria/For Sale section of the Foru

As a representitive , refinished pistol for a shooter it would be good. Sadly as a collector quality item it is lacking. I assume since you list it in english pounds it is as well a deactivated peice ?.