Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1940/243 code mauser

Article about: I am new to forum and was hoping you collectors could give me an idea on the value of my mauser rifle. It was given to me by my father-in-law who has since passed away. It is in very good co

Question 1940/243 code mauser

I am new to forum and was hoping you collectors could give me an idea on the value of my mauser rifle. It was given to me by my father-in-law who has since passed away. It is in very good condition for its age and does has all matching partsI believe it was made at the mauser-borsigwalde plant. I was wondering if the value has increased on these rifles or is at least holding a good price. Thanks for any reply

Default Re: 1940/243 code mauser

in my honest opinion if your in the uk mausers are steadily growing in value used to be £200 year ago now closer to £500 in american i can only assume its the same gun values are like gold but a liitle bit more predictable

tom

Quote by talltom View Post
    in my honest opinion if your in the uk mausers are steadily growing in value used to be £200 year ago now closer to £500 in american i can only assume its the same gun values are like gold but a liitle bit more predictable

tom
    Thank you for your reply Tom. Reside in good old USA. North east section of country. Am going to gun show shortly and will keep this forum posted concerning prices of kar98k. I heard values differ in some parts of the country.

in america i would assume they would differ state to state because of the varying gun laws that youve got unlike us where there all the same cut up and welded

tom

Makes me sick to hear that.they are made useless. Nice speaking with you. Will post more threads at later date

aye but thats our stupid goverment for you (damn em all) same here nice talking

tom

?

If all matching and in good condition it should sell for $1200-$1500,post some pictures for us.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    If all matching and in good condition it should sell for $1200-$1500,post some pictures for us.
    Thanks for replying. Value any input from other members. My rifle has a walnut stock I believe and came with original sling. It cleaned up pretty well and am protecting metal parts with a silicone cloth. Will try to post pics. soon. Great to corresspond with members with same interest.