Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1944 Mosin

Article about: by lithgow Seems expensive but I suppose other members in Europe would know better what the price should be. She`s located in Germany, its cheaper than a local few i found, lol.

Default 1944 Mosin

Hi, what do you think of this baby?
    Still dont know if its deact or not nor the price.
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944 Mosin   1944 Mosin  

1944 Mosin   1944 Mosin  

Default Re: 1944 Mosin

As far as I know the 1944 Mosin Nagant is the short one with folding bayonet ?

You have a Mosin, made in Finland.

Quote by Reibert View Post
    As far as I know the 1944 Mosin Nagant is the short one with folding bayonet ?

You have a Mosin, made in Finland.
    Made in Finland? Thank you for the information mate.

Hi Nuno, the "SA" mark in the cartouche is a Finnish Army property mark. (Suomi Army)

The rifle is an earlier pre war style reciever which has been reworked with a new barrel by the Finns. Note the early hex shaped reciever.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here is a good link:

The Finnish Area

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

It has a hex receiver-these were last made as rifles for the Soviets in the mid 1930s using available stocks of that receiver as the round receivers replaced it-most Finnish made rifles used the hex receivers as they had large stocks of them from various sources pre WW2-the illustrated rifle would be an m91/30 copy as made by the Finns during the war.

The attached pictures show a Finnish m/39 Mosin with a Polish made m44 carbine and a picture of the long m/91 Finnish rifle with the old 'saw tooth' rear sights.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944 Mosin   1944 Mosin  

Thank you so much for the information.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Hi, price is 310 euros with shipment included and its deactivated.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Seems expensive but I suppose other members in Europe would know better what the price should be.

?

I would never pay that much for a de-act although I know that some countries wont allow active guns. I am a sucker for the Finn Mosin's though! I got this a few years back as a gift from my bro- in- law. Ade is correct about the SA marks..mine has that too.Also the 'T' I believe stands for "Tikkakaski" which I think is the town/city of Manf.

1944 Mosin   1944 Mosin  

1944 Mosin  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast