Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 Waffenamt stamps (K-98 Proof Stamps ?)

Article about: Morning gents I was surfing around E-bay this morning and came upon these three Waffenamt stamps and thought I had better post them for information purposes coming soon to a K-98 near so kee

?

Default 3 Waffenamt stamps (K-98 Proof Stamps ?)

Morning gents I was surfing around E-bay this morning and came upon these three Waffenamt stamps and thought I had better post them for information purposes coming soon to a K-98 near so keep an eye out the quality is not that good but may catch the unwary or uninformed.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 Waffenamt stamps (K-98 Proof Stamps ?)   3 Waffenamt stamps (K-98 Proof Stamps ?)  

3 Waffenamt stamps (K-98 Proof Stamps ?)  

?

Good information.

Theres already a number of Browning Hi Powers and other pistols knocking around the UK with fake Wa stamps. In fact were flooded with them.

?

I will be watching these as I am curious as to if they will all sell the same seller has a few and it looks like the one must have sold already here is a link to the seller . .
    (fudosan1 | eBay

Regards Mark K