Become our sponsor and display your banner here

800 MAS-36's Auction

Article about: I think my local FFL would kill me if I bought these lol. Lot of 800 Fremch MAS 36 Receivers : Other Gun Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com

Default 800 MAS-36's Auction

I think my local FFL would kill me if I bought these lol.

Lot of 800 Fremch MAS 36 Receivers : Other Gun Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com

Two questions.. What in the hell would you do with 800 mas receivers, and why were 800 stripped down? I suppose someone is stripping them down thinking he can triple his money by selling off the parts. Imo he should be horse whipped. But I haven't had my coffee yet so I'm a tad grumpy.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

But staying on point, I feel sorry for the guy who gets to fill out the paperwork.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

800!

Thats crazy on many levels.