Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Added a Jig for mounting the M15 sights

Article about: I just added this item to the collection of trash and treasures and thought it would be worth posting. This is only the 2nd one I have seen before. This is the Jig for mounting the M15 grena

Default Added a Jig for mounting the M15 sights

I just added this item to the collection of trash and treasures and thought it would be worth posting. This is only the 2nd one I have seen before. This is the Jig for mounting the M15 grenade launching sights to the rifle. Still has the drill bits with it. Clamp onto the rifle and drill holes for the mounting screws. I would be interested to hear if anyone has one. I am thinking and uncommon item but not highly sought after either. Thanks for looking.
    John

Added a Jig for mounting the M15 sightsAdded a Jig for mounting the M15 sights

Never seen one before. Thanks for showing!

Mart

MAP
    ?

Nice unique piece of history.

While not an item for the general collector. I'm sure there is someone out there that has probably been searching for something like this for ages and would go gaga over it! Finding that person though......LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice one, I love the odd ball items, cheers for showing.

?

A very unique piece of history. I know you can get the M15 sites complete with instructions for mounting for less than $20. But it would be hard to find many folks out there who would want to drill holes in there M1 Garands,M1 carbines or 1903's.
    I know they have a remake of the 1903 but those are set up as sniper's rifles'
    Still very cool.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank you for the comments. I am trying to get the field armory tools together for a interesting display. It is going to take a while as the items do pop up very often.
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Thank you for the comments. I am trying to get the field armory tools together for a interesting display. It is going to take a while as the items do pop up very often.
    John
    See...your that guy!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)