Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Article about: by zwerge how about this one,you shoot it once and you never have to buy any more ammo. Hmm..... I like it, and I'll take it.

Default Re: Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Slick piece, Burt.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Here we go. I don't own it and hardly ever will. Does anyone else know what is it?
    Attached Images Attached Images Anyone Have Unusual Firearms? 

It looks like a long Walther PP clone, I thought it was a FEG PA63 but I'm not sure now.

?

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    It looks like a long Walther PP clone, I thought it was a FEG PA63 but I'm not sure now.
    It's indeed based on Walther PP. Pistol's name is "Baltiets" (a Baltic habitant), produced in sieged Leningrad 1941-1942 for the Baltic fleet. Calibre 7x62(TT). Today only 3 of those exist. In Central Museum of Navy of Russia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?   Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

No Finnish firearms I'm afraid, but a few rare and odd - read that as failed ideas or just overcomplicated engineering beauties, or answers to questions that were never asked!

MP34 with bayonet - not so unusual just quite rarified and rather cool.

2012-08-11113429.jpg
    Webley fosbery - semi automatic revolver.
    1883 Reichsrevolver - unusual only in that it has a safety lever, lol -

A G41 (m) - essentially a bolt action semi automatic - plenty written about it on the internet, it is quite rare.

Some of my German firearms out in the sun.

Pit.

Default Re: Anyone Have Unusual Frearms?

Quote by copdoc View Post
    Here is a replica 13th-14th century Hou Qiang (fire lance) that we shot on the History Channel. Even the Gunny was surprised with what you can do with bamboo, paper, black powder and a rock. This is a dangerous device to shoot and was done remotely. Gunny actually offered to hand fire it but I declined. I told him if something went wrong I did not want to be know as the #^$&^ that killed the Gunny. I would never be able to go on a Marine base again.

The Gunny came to do a shoot at our base right before we were to deploy off to the sand box..
    After the shoot, all the crew wanted to leave, but gunney stayed and waited untill all the hands
    were shook, and autographs were signed, and pictures were taken..
    The crew had to stay back and wait as well too, whom were not too happy... LOL
    I can personaly say that Gunney is a stand up person...

Default Re: Anyone Have Unusual Frearms?

this one was posted a few months ago don't remember what the thread was called definitely the most unusual firearm i've ever seen i do remember it was in a WW1 museum in i think Belgium. a sawed off .303 Enfield

Quote by pitfighter View Post
    No Finnish firearms I'm afraid, but a few rare and odd - read that as failed ideas or just overcomplicated engineering beauties, or answers to questions that were never asked!

MP34 with bayonet - not so unusual just quite rarified and rather cool.

2012-08-11113429.jpg
    Webley fosbery - semi automatic revolver.
    1883 Reichsrevolver - unusual only in that it has a safety lever, lol -

A G41 (m) - essentially a bolt action semi automatic - plenty written about it on the internet, it is quite rare.

Some of my German firearms out in the sun.

Pit.
    Good lord nice collection we need to meet up some time...

American Kraut - the collection is quite a lot larger now.
    More heavy metal - MG13, MG15, MG34, MG42 -
    Also a ZB26(t) and ZB30 Turk.
    The MG15 water-cooled is something strange for sure, firing from a saddle mounted coaxel drum magazine - that takes a hand crank to load it.

But, I am having issues posting photos here, not sure if photobucket has changed it's coding, or this site has.
    But they fail to show up 90% of the time, so I've stopped bothering - they also don't show up from my hard drive when I try to upload them here - this is the only site I have issues with.

I used the MG42 & MP40 in a little short film I made - https://vimeo.com/60594348
    *Yes, yes, the rubber gun in the first fight is a Garand, I couldn't find a rubber K98, sorry, it didn't bother the first half million people who saw it, but 8 people on another expert site got their nickers in a twist, lol.

Pit.

If you use this sites picture up loader you can put them directly on the site with relative ease.
    It would be awesome to see more of your collection. (In person would be great too haha)
    Great film by the way, you should make a movie out of it have you thought about using it as a pilot to raise money for a longer one?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast