Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Article about: by zwerge how about this one,you shoot it once and you never have to buy any more ammo. Hmm..... I like it, and I'll take it.

Default Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Since I have seen all the common items, does anyone have any unusual issued or captured Firearms? I am interested to see what you have....

-All the Best....
    Last edited by Adrian; 10-09-2012 at 08:56 AM.

?

Default Re: Anyone Have Unusual Frearms?

I had a belgian 89 rifle that was rechambered for 7,92 and had all the appropriate imperial german proofs as well as a duestches Reich property cartouche on te stock. These are not exactly common but are neat and quite safe to shoot. I traded it to a buddy for a nice gewehr98 some years back I also had a very nice and odd polish 91/98/25 marked Arma Lvov. These were Mosin rifles the poles rebarreled to 7,92 , shortened to carbine length and installed german type bayonet lug and barrel band.
    I never did pictures of these as that was some time before I ever had a digital camera.

Not really unusual but I have a German captured Canadian Dovetail bren (one of about 600 made). A STEN Mk1 and a Boys AT rifle.

BB, I have an 1883 Reichsrevolver, fairly unusual in the U.K. as it has not been butchered/deactivated, as strange as it seems it is classed as a weapon which has obsolete ammo......so it can be legally held without any form of control, very unusual in this gun frightened country !....it is marked to a Bavarian Artillery Regiment and is complete with a correct type holster.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Footnote:- should I obtain ammunition, it immediatly becomes a firearm in the eyes of the U.K. law, and would need a licence, which I probably would not get.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

?

Well here's an oddball, a Polish Wz.91/98/26. Originally a Russian Mosin but reworked by the Poles to fire the 8mm Mauser round. They also added a Mauser style front band and bayonet lug.

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

?

Never seen that one before, nice.....

?

I saw a tyre pressure gauge that was doubled as a one shot gun it was used for motorbike gangs ...

Ade had a thread about a nice ppsh-41 that was converted to fire german amo ...

The most unusual gun ive owned is a Goryunov SGM, not very unusual but not too common either

?

how about this one,you shoot it once and you never have to buy any more ammo.
    Attached Images Attached Images Anyone Have Unusual Firearms? 
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

I jus brought a hotchkiss universal I'm told they are not too commen I'n the uk ? Lol that's a pretty cool gun

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast