Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Arisaka Type 38

Article about: Hi joel, what a great pic it look s good, I have been looking at the arisaka rifle lately i would like one in the collection. Im not sure how much they go for in the U.k, I should imagine ab

Default Re: Arisaka Type 38

Hi joel,
    what a great pic it look s good, I have been looking at the arisaka rifle lately i would like one in the collection. Im not sure how much they go for in the U.k, I should imagine about £250.00 ish,
    anyway guys nice rifles.
    Dave.

Panzer3,

I thank you for your kind words. I got lucky in finding mine. For, a co-worker decided he didn't want it in his house with his children running about and sold it to me at a good price. There are still deals to be had out there!

Regards,

Joel

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Martin,
    Nice old rifle i like them to have some ware on them as well
    it gives them a bit of history. i would like an arisaka but have,nt found one yet, Im not even sure how much they go for.
    I see that it still has the chrysanthemum on it, most times they are ground off, i dont know why?, Thanks for showing it.
    dave
    the chrysanthemum was removed because it was symbol of the emperor so it was considered dishonorable as was surrendering was for the Japanese.

I've got around 5 arisaka and plan on only keeping the best one. It has the bipod and the original silk flag still attached to the bayonet. The mum hasn't been ground either. The other four are in various conditions with one of them being a mismatched parts gun.

When I get home, since it's in beautiful condition, I hope to take the one out for some target practice.

Sorry. No pictures to post.....yet.

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2