Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Back from SOS 2009

Article about: Well I am back from SOS 2009.. It was a great show plenty of everything that we like.. Ordnance Guns, Accessories and anything that you were ever searching for to add to your collection.. I

Default Re: Back from SOS 2009

Good mercy The wife is from Newfoundland and that's how they talk. Her DADDA (Grandpal) had a hard British accent and they would all get to talking and the slang, It was MY SON THIS and MY SON THAT. I had no ideal what was beening said. Take care and Regards Joe. Guys I'm so sorry I don't know what happen to have all those replys.

?

Thanks for the pics Bill.

I heard there were 3 flamethrowers for sale. Did you get any pics of them?????

Quote by copdoc View Post
    Thanks for the pics Bill.

I heard there were 3 flamethrowers for sale. Did you get any pics of them?????
    I did see three (3) flame throwers for sale and one 2nd. type nozzel.. I did not get any picts nor prices...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Thanks Uncle Bill Three at the same show. WOW

How were the price in general. Was there the feeding frenzy over militaria that the local gun shows have for black rifles and ammunition?

Whoops! I didn't see this thread Bill. I posted on another not realizing this one was going. Glad you had a good time and got back ok. Ron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12