Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made

Article about: I did visited St Petersburg and had a chance to look at this pistol. There just about 20 issues in the war period are known.This one is only one known survived and is kept in the museum stoc

?

Default "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made

I did visited St Petersburg and had a chance to look at this pistol. There just about 20 issues in the war period are known.This one is only one known survived and is kept in the museum stock.
    Relay nice "Балтиец" which is means Balticer, the pistol was made in the blockaded Leningrad and has original TT pistol ammo and magasine.
    Enjoi this nice pistol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made   "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made  

"Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made   "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made  

"Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made   "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made  

"Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default re: "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made

It looks like it has the parentage of a Walther PP with a long barrel.

?

Default re: "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made

surely, and I would say Walter MP brother
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

I mean this Walther MP
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made  
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Or we can say the prototype of the Makarov pistol
    Regards,
    Dimas

Default Re: "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made

Hello-in outline, it looks more like the Stechkin fully auto pistol than the Makarov but I suppose that depends on its method of operation.

Default Re: "Baltyets" 7.62 experimental Soviet Russian pistol blockaded Leningrad model made

Never even seen one of the these before!

Cheers, Ade,

?

A rare beast indeed Dim !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I have never heard of it either... Got to be super rare... Is it in a museum????? BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Yes,
    That is a musum example, it's engraved as a gift to the admiral Smirnov
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast