Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver

Article about: Enjoy this Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver brought to the USA by WW2 GI.. A souviner taken from a German Officer... Cal. is British .380 Revolver or .38 S&W... BILL

Default Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver

Enjoy this Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver brought to the USA by WW2 GI.. A souviner taken from a German Officer... Cal. is British .380 Revolver or .38 S&W... BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver   Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver  

Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver   Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver  

Last edited by Bill Grist; 08-12-2010 at 05:12 PM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Belgian Folding Trigger Revolver

Very very nice, pistol. Thanks for showing. I often wonder if the regimented German army made officers officially qualify at the range with the varied array of weapons they carried? It's hard to tell the size Bill. Is it the size of a Chief or bigger?

Thanks,
    Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Very very nice, pistol. Thanks for showing. I often wonder if the regimented German army made officers officially qualify at the range with the varied array of weapons they carried? It's hard to tell the size Bill. Is it the size of a Chief or bigger?

Thanks,
    Jay
    It is a lot smaller than the S&W Chief....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Extremely nice little revolver, Bill !

Cool to see the holster with it. Looks to be modified and cut-down automatic
    type WWII era holster. Interesting seeing the 'pips' attached to it.......
    ( I have a West Wall medal with a pip added to the parade
    mounted ribbon )

Aren't these small caliber also known as 'VeloDog' or 'Bicycle' pistols ?
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Extremely nice little revolver Bill, and cool to see the holster with it !

Are these small caliber also known as 'VeloDog' or 'Bicycle' pistols ?
    Yes Bicycle Pistols or Velo Dog,, Generallly Velo Dogs were in a really strange odd ball 22 cal...BILL

Thanks Bill.