Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed

Article about: Enjoy this Beretta M-35 7.65mm Dark Grey 'Parkerized' 4UT proofed Delievered to the German Command in 1944, and accessories...BILL

Default Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed

Enjoy this Beretta M-35 7.65mm Dark Grey 'Parkerized' 4UT proofed Delievered to the German Command in 1944, and accessories...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed   Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed  

Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed

A great little pistol

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    Enjoy this Beretta M-35 7.65mm Dark Grey 'Parkerized' 4UT proofed Delievered to the German Command in 1944, and accessories...BILL

Hi Bill Nice rig. thanks for sharing. I like the box of bullets. Rare to find. Here is some pics of my 4UT 1935's. Great little pistols. Good design. I have had a few. The one I have kept is a late war parkerized blank slide 4UT, with this same grey-green holster. These green grey holsters are quite interesting and unique to these little pistols, but I have also seen bring backs with different small automatics in them. Seems these late war holsters were designed for a "universal usage as you may know. Worth mentioning for other members.

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed   Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed  

Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed   Beretta M-35 'Parkerized' 4UT Proofed  

?

Steve i have the same rig but mine came with a eagle C Walther PPK . I just thought it was a post war police holster. Thanks for the info.

Bill,very nice pistol.First I have seen with a parkerized finnish.My 4TU blank slide came with green Italian holster that had been dyed black on the outside.

?

Bill great gun have you shot it yet?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Steve i have the same rig but mine came with a eagle C Walther PPK . I just thought it was a post war police holster. Thanks for the info.
    Hi RH, Good, glad you learned something. A lot think the same of these holsters because most are unmarked and the color throws people off. I have seen them waffenampt marked/accepted also in 2 different spots, usually on the leather piece under the strap. I think I might have seen one also that had a 3 letter Mfg. code, not sure though. PPk's and other small autos fit nicely in these little holsters.

Regards, Steve I wonder if Bill's has any markings?

Quote by paddywonka View Post
    Bill,very nice pistol.First I have seen with a parkerized finnish.My 4TU blank slide came with green Italian holster that had been dyed black on the outside.
    Hey paddy, nice rig. Thats a nice M1934 Italian holster. Maybe a German officer dyed the holster black. That was pretty common in that theatre. I guess my pistols are 2nd and 3rd parkerized pistols you have seen then.

Regards, Steve