MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

beretta m35 1944 .32acp

Article about: hers this neat old relic, awesome to shoot although i do not like to, my ww2 beretta model 35 or "m35" according to Whittington's records it was included in a delivery of 65,000 Be

Default Re: beretta m35 1944 .32acp

I think It's a darn spiffy beretta the grips look great and the finger groove on
    Magazines floor plate is the best.
    I just left mine be due to the pitting, oh well

it's a very heavy pistol. When I first got it I was amazed how rock solid it is.
    You can put some decent reloads through er as its built well.
    Just replace your recoil spring every now and then.

And about the 948 I'd live to see it. I bought mine minty with two original magazines.
    If you look on the web @ e-gun parts.com they have a lot of parts for the beretta model 948, they have 15 round magazines for it I think that is great!
    Does your mod 948 have the extended barrel?

Default Re: beretta m35 1944 .32acp

Hi Chuck,

No extended barrel. There's one on auction right now at gunbroker.com but I just bought a Beretta Brigadier 1951 which drained my budget.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I was thinking of cleaning the 1935 with a vinegar bath to get it as clean as possible, and maybe trying to polish out some of the pitting with a dremel buffer. But I need to research my options, and like you might decide to just leave it be rather than risk destroying any value. The grips were a different story. Apparently the Franzite aftermarket grips while looking spiffy in design were not built to last, and mine were severely cracked and stained. I might grab a pair of originals or replicas when my budget allows but at least they look clean and shouldn't crack any more.

I test fired the 948 today and it fired well but ejected an extra live round. I've heard that might mean a weak magazine spring but again I'll be researching that. 22s are fun to shoot. Absolutely no recoil. I can't wait to take the 1935 to the range for comparison.

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    I think It's a darn spiffy beretta the grips look great and the finger groove on
    Magazines floor plate is the best.
    I just left mine be due to the pitting, oh well

it's a very heavy pistol. When I first got it I was amazed how rock solid it is.
    You can put some decent reloads through er as its built well.
    Just replace your recoil spring every now and then.

And about the 948 I'd live to see it. I bought mine minty with two original magazines.
    If you look on the web @ e-gun parts.com they have a lot of parts for the beretta model 948, they have 15 round magazines for it I think that is great!
    Does your mod 948 have the extended barrel?
    Last edited by vintagearms; 03-01-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: add pic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2