Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Beretta Model 34 Pistol

Article about: Enjoy this Beretta Model 34 pistol manufactured in 1942 with canvass tropical holster....BILL

Default Beretta Model 34 Pistol

Enjoy this Beretta Model 34 pistol manufactured in 1942 with canvass tropical holster....BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beretta Model 34 Pistol   Beretta Model 34 Pistol  

Beretta Model 34 Pistol   Beretta Model 34 Pistol  

Beretta Model 34 Pistol  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Johnnie
    ?

Default Re: Beretta Model 34 Pistol

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    Enjoy this Beretta Model 34 pistol manufactured in 1942 with canvass tropical holster....BILL

Nice Beretta Bill! Just joined a bit ago, and see some old friends here already! Thanks for sharing!

Johnnie

padre
    ?

This is only the second package of WW2 Italian 9mm Corto ammo that I have seen in many years of collecting

?

Very Nice Bill

You have managed to collect so many accessories with your firearms it is amazing. Seems like you have the holster, ammo, belt and occasional cap or helmet with them all. Is this the Berettta captured by your Dad?

Nice Beretta Bill, though I have to admit I like the holster more!

Gary

?

This is not a tropical holster; it's a Postwar Esercito Italiano holster

Nice Bill!!!!

Quote by faso View Post
    This is not a tropical holster; it's a Postwar Esercito Italiano holster
    Good morning, I agree, this in the one I carried home after my military service:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beretta Model 34 Pistol   Beretta Model 34 Pistol  

very nice bill with your goodself being in usa i take it this is a full fireing pistol? thanks for showing!

www.Collectorfirearms.org Click on Beretta Items.They call it an Africa Korps holster
    On this site they have a few holsters for sale like Bill's.I would believe that Bill knows the origin of his holster

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast