Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

blood rust

Article about: by big ned Blood rust = The loose personal valuation'for what you think it's worth' is probably the truest thing said. The guy's trying to give the impression it's been used in combat and ki

Has anyone seen the Colonels' med's? He's got out again.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Indeed. Well at the risk of sounding carefree I dont think I would have been thinking too much about Hemolytic Streptococcus whilst lying under the blade of the Guillotine

Exclamation

Quote by big ned View Post
    Has anyone seen the Colonels' med's? He's got out again.....
    Again in this topic a crule remark of the same nature that already was stopped by the administration to this same member.

If the joke just is no acceptable to whom you direct it at you are laughing at someone and not with that person. I have expressed my true feelings towards humor directed toward my mental state and am not sick in any way.

I must ask that this "dross" reply be removed and close this topic before more of this unrelated matter circulates on this public forum.

Quote by COLONEL666 View Post
    Again in this topic a crule remark of the same nature that already was stopped by the administration to this same member.

If the joke just is no acceptable to whom you direct it at you are laughing at someone and not with that person. I have expressed my true feelings towards humor directed toward my mental state and am not sick in any way.

I must ask that this "dross" reply be removed and close this topic before more of this unrelated matter circulates on this public forum.
    Or you could just leave. Your posts so far on this forum are pretty meaningless and have little or no bearing whatsoever to the subject under discussion every single time. And you really need to be careful bandying around comments like " a crule remark of the same nature that already was stopped by the administration to this same member "which is a complete falsehood on your part, in other words, you're lying.

You need to get a grip and stop crayoning complete "dross" all over the the subjects of which serious and meaningful debate is being attempted until you come along and derail them with paragraphs of unrelated information you have 'cut and pasted' from the internet. If you've got something to add, write it yourself instead of plagiarising other peoples work or thoughts.

Take some time out to think about that, as you've been nothing but a nuisance since you got here spouting utter rubbish, or as you prefer to call it, "unrelated matter", whilst on more than one occaision, demanding threads be closed because you don't agree with something, someone or feel you have been slighted.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Well said Ned my hats Off to you sir.

Regards Mark

?

I have to say a good percentage of this discussion may as well be deleted.The rest I will see if they will publish in The Lancet

?

Quote by COLONEL666 View Post

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture blood rust  

Sorry fellows but I am innocent on all counts and cannot stray from the subject of "blood rust" in this discussion.

As this thread has become about matters other than the subject it was started about it is time to close it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7