Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Boys AT rifle

Article about: I recently purchased a Mk1 Muzzle brake for my Boys Rifle from a contact in Canada, it looks much more at home than the Mk1* Harmonica brake that it came with.

Default Boys AT rifle

I recently purchased a Mk1 Muzzle brake for my Boys Rifle from a contact in Canada, it looks much more at home than the Mk1* Harmonica brake that it came with.

Mate that is some cannon lol
    Ben

Wow! That is one outstanding rifle. That should go very nice in your collection. Well done buddy

I'd love to shoot up a Geo Metro with that thing. lol

?

An excellent rifle/weapon you there Chris..You or I haven't seen many of any of these for sale in the UK!. So it is a nice piece. Thanks for showing. Cheers Terry.

Superb!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I had one with the harmonica brake converted to 50 bmg. fired it 1 time for 20 rounds @ 200 yards. Very accurate but it beat up my check something awful. I eventually sold it but wish I still had it.
    Nice one especially with the first type brake.

Thanks chaps, I was quite pleased to get a Mk1 muzzle brake after 9 years of looking. I now need to sort out the butt pad, I've been trying to identify how it originally went together but I'm not seeing any continuity in the numerous examples I've looked at. One day It will be finished.