Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

British infantry arsenal

Article about: Hey guys, Just thought id share my small collection of British infantry weapons that ive aquired over this winter. I would also like to throw it out there that all these weapons are in 100%

?

Default British infantry arsenal

Hey guys,
    Just thought id share my small collection of British infantry weapons that ive aquired over this winter. I would also like to throw it out there that all these weapons are in 100% working order including the revolver.

First up Is a Lee Enfield no4. mk I* from the Longbranch company dated 1945, all matching serial numbers
    British infantry arsenal

Next Is a Lee Enfield no5. or more commonly known as a Jungle Carbine. This one if from the Fazarkerley Factory and has all matching serial number except for a replacement flash hider. Still havent fired it yet but thats on the to do list this weekend.
    British infantry arsenal

And finally, the most recent addition is this Enfield no2 mk1 revolver in 38 S&W, unfortunately I dont have this gun in hand at the moment as im waiting for the paperwork to transfer but I should be out at the range with it next weekend. I shall post pictures and more info when I pick it up in a week.
    British infantry arsenal

Next on my list is a no1 mkIII lee endfield and a webley revolver.

very nice they are too.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    very nice they are too.
    Indeed, and still working.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Fortunately here in Canada we're able to get a license for rifles/shotguns and another to buy functioning handguns with barrels longer than 4" (but with heavy restriction of course on the handguns, for range and collection use only). I also own a beretta M9 (US army replacement for the Colt 1911), Carl Gustav M96 and a deactivated Sauer 38h. I've had to jump through a lot of hoops to be able to get my handgun license but it's defiantly worth it as a collector and gun enthusiast.

?

If you have never shot a jungle carbine, be prepared for some serious recoil. I would recommend shooting it from the off-hand position (standing) so you can rock back with the recoil. I used to own one and made the mistake of shooting it from a rest on a shooting table the first time I took it to the range. It was the first time I ever had my Delta Rest fly off the table.
    After watching that jungle carbine rock me back (when shooting from the off-hand position), I couldn't get any of the guys at the range to try it!

Beautiful weapons!!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Question, are both of the Enfield mags altered to only except 5 rounds?

?

So I hear, My buddy's dad has one and hes warned aswell. Unfortunately for me I also shoot left handed so the sling mount on the side will more than likely leave its mark. I do have plenty of experience with a hunting rifle 30-06 with plenty of recoil and ive shot sporterized lee enfield's which i expect to be similar to the carbine. I shall update you guys this weekend on how the first shoot goes ahaha

?

To answer your question Danny none of the mags have been modified, in Canada the 5 round rule only applies to semi automatics therefore bolt actions can carry as many as they please.

I am very envious of you for the condition of these weapons. Two main factors make it difficult to own guns this pristine. Bubba and humidity..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast