Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Buying WW2 Rifles

Article about: I have been doing alot of looking around for a new ww2 rifle. Ive noticed that most if not all websites require you to have Federal Fire arms license. Is there anyway i could buy a WW2 rifle

Default Buying WW2 Rifles

I have been doing alot of looking around for a new ww2 rifle. Ive noticed that most if not all websites require you to have Federal Fire arms license. Is there anyway i could buy a WW2 rifle online without needing to have an FFL?
    This is not the end, This is not even the beginning of the end, But Perhaps, this is the end of the beginning... (Winston Churchill)

Default Re: Buying WW2 Rifles

If you are in the USA and 18 you can have it shiped to a dealer for a small price and you must fill out the appropriate papperwork at that dealer that its shiped to.

ERIC

This site should help you find a FFL dealer near you. You still will need a currant FOID card or they won't touch you.
    Keep an eye on cost as it varies. I have a FFL by me that generally sells only to police and other agencies so he charges a flat
    $25.00 for the transaction. Some gun dealers charge a good double but then again they are the business to sell guns to
    make their money so they want a little somethng for loosing a sale. It's getting harder all the time.

Cheaper Than Dirt! - National FFL Dealer Listing

Good luck, Rudy

It all depends where you live, here a license is required, it costs 65 euros for a duration of 5 years.
    However, even with a license no high power rifles deacts, machine guns deacts , deact grenades, rocket launchers are allowed.
    You can only knives or low caliber pistols

ok thank you guys, i have found out one of my moms friends has a FFL so ill wheel and deal with him.
    This is not the end, This is not even the beginning of the end, But Perhaps, this is the end of the beginning... (Winston Churchill)