Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buying WW2 Rifles

Article about: I have been doing alot of looking around for a new ww2 rifle. Ive noticed that most if not all websites require you to have Federal Fire arms license. Is there anyway i could buy a WW2 rifle

Default Buying WW2 Rifles

I have been doing alot of looking around for a new ww2 rifle. Ive noticed that most if not all websites require you to have Federal Fire arms license. Is there anyway i could buy a WW2 rifle online without needing to have an FFL?

Default Re: Buying WW2 Rifles

If you are in the USA and 18 you can have it shiped to a dealer for a small price and you must fill out the appropriate papperwork at that dealer that its shiped to.

ERIC

This site should help you find a FFL dealer near you. You still will need a currant FOID card or they won't touch you.
    Keep an eye on cost as it varies. I have a FFL by me that generally sells only to police and other agencies so he charges a flat
    $25.00 for the transaction. Some gun dealers charge a good double but then again they are the business to sell guns to
    make their money so they want a little somethng for loosing a sale. It's getting harder all the time.

Cheaper Than Dirt! - National FFL Dealer Listing

Good luck, Rudy

It all depends where you live, here a license is required, it costs 65 euros for a duration of 5 years.
    However, even with a license no high power rifles deacts, machine guns deacts , deact grenades, rocket launchers are allowed.
    You can only knives or low caliber pistols

ok thank you guys, i have found out one of my moms friends has a FFL so ill wheel and deal with him.