Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

byf 44 Police Eagle L rig

Article about: I really like these Police P.38's.They are like history+.Hope you like this one too!

Default byf 44 Police Eagle L rig

I really like these Police P.38's.They are like history+.Hope you like this one too!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture byf 44 Police Eagle L rig   byf 44 Police Eagle L rig  

byf 44 Police Eagle L rig   byf 44 Police Eagle L rig  

byf 44 Police Eagle L rig   byf 44 Police Eagle L rig  

byf 44 Police Eagle L rig  

Default Re: byf 44 Police Eagle L rig

Took one more parting shot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture byf 44 Police Eagle L rig  

?

I like it! Wish I had one that nice.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    Took one more parting shot
    I see you live on the East coast. Do you get to shoot them or are you located in one of the 'unfriendly' states? I used to shoot mine often. One time I was shooting it in the woods and the front site was gone! Lucky me, it was laying right between my feet on top of the leaves. I put lock-tite on it and haven't fired it since. I'm still amazed I found it!

Quote by packin9 View Post
    I see you live on the East coast. Do you get to shoot them or are you located in one of the 'unfriendly' states? I used to shoot mine often. One time I was shooting it in the woods and the front site was gone! Lucky me, it was laying right between my feet on top of the leaves. I put lock-tite on it and haven't fired it since. I'm still amazed I found it!
    Hi 9,don't shoot these...they are too valuable.I have an ac41 reblue that I shoot.My state is still O.K., concealed carry and full auto.....for now anyway.Good story btw.You should always have loc-tite and duct tape on hand!

?

Really nice P38. Don't think you could upgrade.

Tiger2Tank
    ?

Post this at the P.38 forum Welcome to the P38 Web Site.... . Looks like a really nice one.

Quote by Tiger2Tank View Post
    Post this at the P.38 forum Welcome to the P38 Web Site.... . Looks like a really nice one.
    MMMMM.this one is OK but the '43 Eagle L rig is the show stopper
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture byf 44 Police Eagle L rig  

Very nice and hard to find Police P-38s.........BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...