Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is? found it in my dads house after he passed

Article about: my dad was in nam and my grandpa in ww2 and korea. any help is appreciated. Ron

lbkacz
    ?

Default can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is? found it in my dads house after he passed

my dad was in nam and my grandpa in ww2 and korea. any help is appreciated. Ron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is?  found it in my dads house after he passed   can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is?  found it in my dads house after he passed  

can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is?  found it in my dads house after he passed   can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is?  found it in my dads house after he passed  

can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is?  found it in my dads house after he passed   can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is?  found it in my dads house after he passed  

Default Re: can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is? found it in my dads house after he passed

It is a Swiss K31.

Default Re: can any1 tell me what kind of rifle this is? found it in my dads house after he passed

Looks like a straight pull Schmidt Rubin 1896/11 Rifle to me, very nice item

Thanks

Danny

?

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    Looks like a straight pull Schmidt Rubin 1896/11 Rifle to me, very nice item

Thanks

Danny
    I agree.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

lbkacz
    ?

thank you any idea what its worth?

Needs alot of work lots of rust how is the bore? In good shape around here at the gun shows they sell for 250-350 and like new will sell for475$ hope this helps.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

As the rifle is Swiss it has nothing to do with either WW2 or Korea-just a military surplus rifle bought sometime after WW2 when the Swiss started selling them off.