Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deac

Article about: Interesting to know thanks mate. I'm not at home right now so I can't check but it may well have that mark. They were reissued to Australia in the 50's I take it?

Talking Cased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deac

I've been meaning to show this for a while, it's a lovely piece if you like deac weapons. Sadly in the UK this is the only way we can collect things like this.

I have had a couple of these but this is the only one at the moment. It was made at RSAF Enfield, London in 1941. I like the MkI guns the best for the nice extra details like the telescopic bipod and stainless muzzle. It's in great condition as it has spent most of it's life in the transit case.

Hope you like it chaps

Cased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deacCased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deacCased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deacCased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deacCased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deacCased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deacCased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deacCased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deac

Default Re: Cased Enfield Bren MkI UK 'old spec' deac

Beautiful.
    Great example.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Andy,you were holding out on me! On second thought, I will take THIS. You can keep the bobby lid.

All joking aside, a wonderful piece, Andy. Thought I don't care fo -deactivated pieces.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Andy,you were holding out on me! On second thought, I will take THIS. You can keep the bobby lid.

All joking aside, a wonderful piece, Andy. Thought I don't care fo -deactivated pieces.
    This is one of my little secrets

Thanks a lot mate, one of my first pieces was a No4 rifle for my 18th birthday so I've always had a soft spot for deac weapons. I wish I could have them live though

Make the trip across and we'll put some holes in things!

If I ever get over that side of the pond again maybe so Last time I was there, well suffice to say, SKS rifle + large oxygen cylinder = worrying amount of near-supersonic shredded aluminium flying around. I have a video of it somewhere. We were far too close.....

4md
    ?

very nice, i would love one of these

regards Paul

hi, I have a deact Mk 1 also dated 1941 and made by Enfield, but the bipod is not telescopic. Do you know why that is? Lovely gun btw.

Cheers.

Hi mate, I'm not sure exactly sorry. Somebody else will be able to answer you properly I am sure, deacs are not my main field.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

That will be because your bipod is either a Mk2 (If the legs fold independently rear ward only) or a Inglis Mk3 (If its the same as a Mk1 but with fixed legs). All bipods are interchangable.

Kradspam, your Enfield Gun is one of the Ex Aussie guns, it will have a FTR marking on the barrel lock area with a date like MA52 or similar. I've a few of these myself, they are amongst the best condition guns you will find.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast