Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Charlton Heston person gun vault..

Article about: OK, these pics were sent to me awhile back, they say this is the personal gun vault for Charlton Heston, I would love to have a vault like this in my basement. So many choices of Class-3 wea

Default Re: Charlton Heston person gun vault..

so we still dont know who is the owner......... yeah, its a famous internet story thats for sure

?

Default Re: Charlton Heston person gun vault..

Quote by pitfighter View Post
    On line it says the collection was sold at auction for $12.6 million, which the Stern family donated to the NRA, along with some firearms.

Pit.
    Pit,
    Some of his collection was sold on line. I down loaded the entire listing from Julia's on line site there was only a small portion of his collection listed some where around 500. 1 in particular I would have bid on that was missing was and absolutely mint G43 sniper with matching #'s including scope mount with all the accessories including filters and book in the butt trap. I would estimate that he had well over 4000 weapons in his collection. The gun rooms were so crowded you literally had to squeeze by the floor mounted racks to get to the racks that lined the walls. He let me make templates of his wall racks so I could build mine. I suppose that the remainder of the collection could have been donated to the NRA. Bruce also had a class III license and was always sad that neither of his children, 1 boy 1 girl had absolutely no interest in firearms. I spoke to his wife Judy after Bruce passed away but never asked anything about his collection as that would have been inappropriate.
    Sam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3