Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Claus Espeholt senanced to 3 years <<WOW>>

Article about: WW2 German weapon researcher given 3 years...WOW>>>>>>>> TV 2 | &#216;STJYLLAND - &#216;stjysk v&#229;benhandler id&#248;mt tre &#229;rs f&#23

Default Claus Espeholt senanced to 3 years <<WOW>>

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Claus Espeholt senanced to 3 years <<WOW>>

Hi Bill, that is a shock. His website on the G43 etc I have looked at many times.

Here is the article translated:

Google Translate

But breaking the law will get you into big trouble.

Cheers, Ade.

sounds like he was doing more than research!

HVK
    ?

The police has in this case arrested 11 people and confiscated 480 illegal weapons among them UZI, Scorpion, AK, M-16, MG-42, MG-34, MP-44 etc.....

Some of the guns were found among the members of the present conflict between Hells Angels, Bandidos and people who has recently moved to Denmark...

One of the biggest weapon confiscations I have heard of in Denmark. There were also stolen army guns among them.... I still hope that Claus´s website will be up running - it is a goldmine of information...

More info:

Google Oversæt