Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

colt 1911

Article about: Gent Im having difficulties to find a u.s. war time colt 1911. market is full of colt types but i need a proper u.s one. Does anyone know where i can get one in the u.k. please?

?

Default colt 1911

Gent Im having difficulties to find a u.s. war time colt 1911. market is full of colt types but i need a proper u.s one. Does anyone know where i can get one in the u.k. please?
    Last edited by ph3s; 05-19-2012 at 02:19 PM.

?

Default Re: colt 1911

Milweb and Gunstar are worth a look. Also D& B Militaria and Worthing Guns are very good

?

Vic battleflag is another he hasnt any on his website but you can ring him he is normally good.. you will find him down the right handside of the Milweb site!!! thats where I got mine... not cheap mind..The Colt 1911 will set you back anything from 700 to 850 pounds!!!.But worth it in my eyes...good luck Terry.

watch out for the ones with the dark greenish finish some folks think they are altered newish made in china.
    its not my field but best to pass it on.
    happy hunting.
    Andy

?

Vic hows it going on the Colt 1911 front?? Im looking for you too in all my usual places. Cheers Terry.