Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'

Article about: This thread is dedicated to the 1950 and 60's TV shows 'Private Eyes' and all of old timers that grew up with them..77 SUNSET STRIP, MANNIX, BOURBON STREET BEAT, HAWAIIAN EYE, SURFSIDE SIX,

Default Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'

This thread is dedicated to the 1950 and 60's TV shows 'Private Eyes' and all of old timers that grew up with them..77 SUNSET STRIP, MANNIX, BOURBON STREET BEAT, HAWAIIAN EYE, SURFSIDE SIX, TIGHT ROPE, DRAGNET, BOSTON BLACKIE,'M'SQUAD,PETER GUNN,MR. LUCKY, HIGHWAY PATROL and many others that I cannot remember.. So les here some stories and enjoy some great ole memories.. BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'   Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  

Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'   Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  

Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'   Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  

Attached Images Attached Images Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'  Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes' 
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

padre
    ?

Default Re: Colt Cobra and the TV 'Private Eyes'

Here's a 1951 Colt Government and a 1952 FN High Power from that period

Quote by padre View Post
    Here's a 1951 Colt Government and a 1952 FN High Power from that period

Super nice pistols thanks for showing...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

As always .........PRIMO........whats the difference between this gun and a detectives special?

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    As always .........PRIMO........whats the difference between this gun and a detectives special?
    Hello Von...The Colt Cobra and the Colt Agent were airweight with Dural frames(Colt Agent had a shorter grip as well) , where the Detective Special was all Steel..BILL