Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A couple of cheap pistols

Article about: A couple of cheap pistols I picked up from the arms fair last Sunday. Both missing their ejector rods, and both have issues with the mechanism. The largest pistol needs a new trigger return

Default A couple of cheap pistols

A couple of cheap pistols I picked up from the arms fair last Sunday. Both missing their ejector rods, and both have issues with the mechanism. The largest pistol needs a new trigger return spring, but the smaller pistol has a multiple of faults with the mechanism. But that aside, they display rather well, and look far better than they did when I first got them.

A couple of cheap pistolsA couple of cheap pistolsA couple of cheap pistolsA couple of cheap pistols

They will display quite well. Nice.

Steve

2 nice guns Harry

?

Nice finds.

?

Great pair of pinfire guns!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 11-27-2015 at 04:18 AM.

?

So Harry,
    What caliber would those be in?

Thank goodness they are more of a collectible than a shooter. Over here across the pond depending on what caliber, the ammo is going for some serious cash. .50 BMG is cheaper!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    So Harry,
    What caliber would those be in?

Thank goodness they are more of a collectible than a shooter. Over here across the pond depending on what caliber, the ammo is going for some serious cash. .50 BMG is cheaper!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Hi Phil,
    Both are in 7mm pin fire. The largest of the two pistols measures just over 195mm, with a barrel length of 85mm. The smaller pistol has a barrel length of 62mm. It is still possible to pick these guns up relatively cheap over here, although prices do seem to be on the increase now. I asked the dealer if I could look at them, and before I had a chance to make an offer for the two, he offered them to me for considerably less than I was willing to pay!

Cheers,
    Steve.

Great looking pin fires. Steve.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.