Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A couple of FN 1900

Article about: Hi! I thought I should show you a picture with a couple of FN 1900. One blued and one nickeled. Caliber is 7,65 mm Auto(32ACP), the magazine takes 7 rounds. A robust gun that wont let you do

Default A couple of FN 1900

Hi!
    I thought I should show you a picture with a couple of FN 1900.
    One blued and one nickeled.
    Caliber is 7,65 mm Auto(32ACP), the magazine takes 7 rounds.
    A robust gun that wont let you down.
    They have a bit of that historic feel to them.

Anyone else here collecting FN?
    I would be very interested in buying some early examples of grips for this model.

Best regards
    Laplander
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple of FN 1900  

Default Re: A couple of FN 1900

Great looking FN 1900s.. There are even Imperial German accepted ones for the military and police.. I have also seen one for the Shanghai police, there are many Chinese copies which are very intersting in their own right...Please show a close up of the ammo box label..BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Very nice .Recently I have been researching the Armand Gavage,and they look similair.Is this the case?

Thanks both of you for kind replies.
    Bill! I will post close-ups of ammo boxes as soon as I have charged the camera.
    Is there a specific Gustloff-verke interest or would you like to se some various older ammoboxes?
    Von Sphinctor! That Armand Gavage sure boosted my interest. The FN:s are much more common compared to that rare A-G-gun. But I see similarities regarding barrel arrangement. Although the 1900-barrel is not removable from the frame. Are you planning to buy a Armand Gavage?

All the best
    Laplander

Default Re: A couple of FN 1900+ammoboxes

Hi again.
    On request, here is a few ammoboxes for 7,65mm Auto (32ACP)
    I have arranged them in a vague chronological order with the older ones first.
    I am by no means an expert in this field so feel free to correct me or fill in info as you please.
    Again, if someone else out there collect similar stuff, dont hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
    Laplander
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple of FN 1900   A couple of FN 1900  

A couple of FN 1900   A couple of FN 1900  

A couple of FN 1900   A couple of FN 1900  

A couple of FN 1900  

Quote by Laplander View Post
    Thanks both of you for kind replies.
    Bill! I will post close-ups of ammo boxes as soon as I have charged the camera.
    Is there a specific Gustloff-verke interest or would you like to se some various older ammoboxes?
    Von Sphinctor! That Armand Gavage sure boosted my interest. The FN:s are much more common compared to that rare A-G-gun. But I see similarities regarding barrel arrangement. Although the 1900-barrel is not removable from the frame. Are you planning to buy a Armand Gavage?

All the best
    Laplander
    Very nice ammo collection!
    I am considering a Nazi proofed Armand Gavage w/holster in good condition.An interesting gun.

Von Sphinctor!
    Be sure to show us the gun once you bought it!
    Hopefully you dont get ruined buying it.

Laplander