Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A Couple of Nagant M1895 Revolvers

Article about: Howdy, I reckon them capitalist varmints won't tread on my range s'long as muh seven-shooters is still shoostin'. I reckon y'all's gonna like muh revolvers, dated 1941 and 1932. Don't squat

Default A Couple of Nagant M1895 Revolvers

Howdy,

I reckon them capitalist varmints won't tread on my range s'long as muh seven-shooters is still shoostin'.

I reckon y'all's gonna like muh revolvers, dated 1941 and 1932.

Don't squat with yer spurs on,
    Cowboy Bolshevik Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Couple of Nagant M1895 Revolvers   A Couple of Nagant M1895 Revolvers  

A Couple of Nagant M1895 Revolvers   A Couple of Nagant M1895 Revolvers  

A Couple of Nagant M1895 Revolvers   A Couple of Nagant M1895 Revolvers  

Remarkable old weapons they are-old fashioned design when adopted in 1895 and still being belted out 50 years later-supposedly still issued to factory guards to this day in remote parts of the former USSR though the ammo must be feeling its age by now-do you have the lanyards for them? (a somewhat more elaborate type than the simple leather straps used for the Tokarevs or Makarovs)

Hi,
    Very nice looking pistols i bet a dream to fire, thanks for showing them .
    Dave.

?

Great looking pair. Have you shot them yet?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

I like!!! Very nice pair

......although the fit and finish is a bit lacking versus a nice Smith and Wesson
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice looking pair!!! We can actually get away with saying that here.

I love shooting these revolvers. They were, to my knowledge, the only revolver that could be effectively silenced based on the movement forward of the cylinder just before firing and the fit of the chamber around the shell casing. The Soviets used them for assassinations long after other clandestine forces went to semi-automatics because of this.

Hi guys, sorry it took me so long to respond. I often start threads and then lose them.

I have shot the '32 but not the '41. It was surprisingly accurate. I was hitting little 1x1 meter ice floes in the creek at about 100 yards. Not too shabby I'd say.

I'd love to get both lanyards and original wartime holsters for them.

Here is one holster for sale.

The Collector's Guild

Wonder it helps.

Cheers!
    Taka

?

A couple of good looking pistols there & both live firing which even better.. I wouldn't mind one of these pistols one day but it will have to be a deact, perks of living in the UK.. Cheers Terry.

Great pair of iconic revolvers!....