Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

A couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessories

Article about: During my “Buying WWII Pistols and Accessories” phase of collecting, I picked these two pistols up as separate buys. The first revolver is a Webley Mark IV top break in .38 S&W caliber,

?

Default A couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessories

During my “Buying WWII Pistols and Accessories” phase of collecting, I picked these two pistols up as separate buys. The first revolver is a Webley Mark IV top break in .38 S&W caliber, has the Webley War Finish and is all matching. The second revolver is a Smith and Wesson .38/200 that was originally lend leased and eventually ended up in Australia. It made its way back to the states still in mint condition and without any additional proofs or acceptance marks on it. As with the Webley, it also is chambered for the .38 S&W cartridge.

A couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessoriesA couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessoriesA couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessoriesA couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessories
    A couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessories

Default Re: A couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessories

Real nice collection you have there. They look to be in fantastic shape! Have you had the opportunity to shoot them? Should be a lot of fun. Ron

?

I have a Webley MK IV much like yours, but i really like the looks of that S&W. The wood grips are beautiful.

Very nice revs...
    Thanks for showing...Thanos.

very nice finds love the s&w looks brilliant

tom

Very nice, i love these revolvers.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Great collection! Thanks for sharing them! Are the numbers on the S&W matching? Have you thought about sending for a factory letter on it?

?

Everyone, Thanks for the kind words about the revolvers. MarkV, the S&W is mint, unissued and all matching. BTW. I really never thought much about getting a letter for it.

Bob

Two very nice revolvers. I am rather fond of S&W's.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Here is a better picture of the .38 holster selection and ammo pouch.A couple of really nice British WWII .38 revolvers and accessories