Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CZ 27 holster

Article about: Hi Guys I have a black CZ 27 holster that has some age to it, but the stampings on it bother me, especially the 'bird' - they look fake. I attach a pic, any feedback to confirm my suspicion,

?

Default CZ 27 holster

Hi Guys

I have a black CZ 27 holster that has some age to it, but the stampings on it bother me, especially the 'bird' - they look fake.

I attach a pic, any feedback to confirm my suspicion, or state it is genuine would be welcome.

Using 'man maths' I tend to build in expectation that the odd fake will get in occasionally, just want to confirm if this is one of those
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CZ 27 holster  

The eagle looks wrong, you will need to post complete pictures for a better opinion on what you have. The smell test you can do will help to determine if real and not a copy.

John

I am not a fan of the eagle either but additional pics of the holster might help as well. The smell of new shoe leather is definitely a bad sign but not always correct if it has significant age to it.
    John

?

CZ 27 holsterCZ 27 holsterCZ 27 holsterCZ 27 holsterCZ 27 holsterCZ 27 holsterhello I send pictures with original cases on vz.27 valid for the year 39-42. I have to add that the original case with an eagle I have not seen, only marked with the manufacturer's code and the brand cz VZ 27

Kekel, I will say up front have not studied these pistols or holsters. With saying that, I would not mind owning a cz 27. Using Luger holsters as a guide, would I be correct in saying that the type of catch used on the shown holsters are for police use. I was thinking that is the reason for the different looking eagle on original post.

John

The OPs holster is original,its a police holster,made by SCHAMBACH&CO. Has the different looking police eagle,that's how they were.The leather and stiching look period.

?

hi john on the holster were only marked by the gun or rnbr, or waffenamt. example: "CZ" -Logo, "E / WaA76", "1942" and "P.Mod.27" no other eagle was stamped (just the one at waffenamt) here link to super page with information about the gun: Pistols of the German Wehrmacht

?

toecutter- yes case OP is original but is not directly intended for cz vz.27, during the war there were more pistols that were similar in size vz27. case collector link: ČESKA ZBROJOVKA CZ 27 :: POUZDRA NA PISTOLE OLD HOLSTER IDENTIFICATION note the different sewing cases

?

Very interesting feedback, thanks Everyone - good to know I actually (against expectations) have an authentic holster (it came with the deact CZ27 shown below, but I got it on the assumption it was a fake).

More pics here of the holster and the cz27 it came with
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CZ 27 holster   CZ 27 holster  

CZ 27 holster   CZ 27 holster  

CZ 27 holster  

Very nice!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast