Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Czech 'DUO' 6.35mm Pistol

Article about: Enjoy this Czech 'DUO' pistol produced under German occupation in 1941...BILL You may contact me through this forum.. I purchase military Items of WW1 and WW2...........

Anyone find or come across any more info about magazine compatibility? I'm really cleaning her up super nice and am going to be desperate to find another mag real soon! THANKS!!

Harry

Had one years ago neat little pistol mine was in .25 cal I have never seen one Waa marked but some may be I don't know I was told by a old collector that they were produced under German occupation and most went to private sales for German officers or persons in need of a small sidearm how true that is I don't know mine was identical to yours sweet little shooter thanks for showing it brings back memories mine had a little different holster it was waa marked susposed to have been brought back by a GI in ww2 and I have no doubts it was. timothy

Hi Timothy,

I don't have a holster for it, sadly. But I have seen some for sale...the condition of the holsters I saw for sale were not so good. My main focus right now is to find a backup magazine. And yes, mine is also a .25 cal. I was told to keep clear of KKK magazines. It really is a great little shooter, I find myself in awe every time I go plinking with it. NEED A MAG!!

Harry

Oh sorry Harry I thought one with a holster was yours I just know I saw a holster in this thread I don't think it was German made though the holster for them is a miniature type of version with the mushroom stud and leather strap mine was coded and waa they may not be easy to find I bought mine in the 80's Have you tried SARCO OR NUMERICH ARMS FOR A MAG? That is two places I can think of off hand that could have one. timothy

?

Quote by DrtyHarry View Post
    I find myself in awe every time I go plinking with it. NEED A MAG!!
    Harry
    Quote by DrtyHarry View Post
    Anyone find or come across any more info about magazine compatibility? I'm really cleaning her up super nice and am going to be desperate to find another mag real soon! THANKS!!
    Harry
    Did you already exhaust the options, that I mentioned in a previous post (below) or inquire there?
    Worth a try IMO.

Quote by Scout View Post
    Just had a quick peek; one source claims, that; "The 1906 FN and 1908 Colt vest/pocket gun use the same magazine."

But do check either fits the DUO before buying. I have NO clue, as to the veracity of the claim, nor did I double check. Im just throwing it out there.

A few mag links/mag sources:

CZ Duo magazine 25ACP Pocket automatic

Gun Holsters and Gun Magazines by Triple K :: DUO, .25ACP, 6 RD MAGAZINE OR GRIPS

SARCO
    Sarco, Inc., Firearms, Firearms Parts and Accessories

Numrich - Gun Parts Corp are usually a good source for mags and parts
    https://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Brownells
    World's Largest Supplier of Gun Parts, Gunsmith Tools & Shooting Accessories - Brownells

Quote by Scout View Post
    Did you already exhaust the options, that I mentioned in a previous post (below) or inquire there?
    Worth a try IMO.
    I believe I have my friend. I have found some posts where people have had several problems with the triple k mags. I send some emails to the other vendors, but I have not heard anything back....perhaps because of the holiday season. I guess I will just have to keep my eye open on GB and eBay for a "DUO" magazine. I can not confirm if a baby Browning or the earlier Colt vest pocket pistol magazine will work. Shame I can't find out...3 people told me to stay away from Triple K. Brownells and Midway and other monster shops carry Triple K...I think I need an original. Funny....I see the price of an original mag sell for $50 lower than a complete pistol in poor condition. HA!

Harry

Got an email from GB with the key words "Duo" & "Magazine" and by the time I got to the link, someone used the Buy It Now feature and got it for $50. ARGH!! And I sleep with my smart phone next to my head at night. The search continues!!

Harry
    Last edited by DrtyHarry; 01-05-2014 at 09:53 AM.

I have a Mars 6.35 that was my father's. I took it to a gunsmith and he discovered the slide was bad. I'm looking for a replacement slide or another working Mars to swap the slide out. Any suggestions?

Daniel Dujmovi
    ?

Default cz duo 6,35 steel

Czech 'DUO' 6.35mm PistolCzech 'DUO' 6.35mm Pistol

can anyone tell me more about this pistol? i never seen one made like this?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3