Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

De martin a. Bascaran-eiber 7.65 semi auto pistol

Article about: I just inherited a pistol, where do I find out about it. On the slide it is stamped FaMARTIN A. BASCARAN-EIBAR. Under that it has a round button then the letters tian" CAL 765. on the u

Mikeolson
    ?

Question De martin a. Bascaran-eiber 7.65 semi auto pistol

I just inherited a pistol, where do I find out about it. On the slide it is stamped FaMARTIN A. BASCARAN-EIBAR. Under that it has a round button then the letters tian" CAL 765. on the upper part of the hand grip in back are the letters ZC or ZG in a circle. I found it in the bottom of an old dresser at my mother in laws home. She died and her husband died about 12 years ago. Her husband was in WWII but he was in the pacific. I would like to find out more about it and possibly how old it is. I took it to a gun smith to have it serviced but he could not tell me much about it either.

Default Re: De martin a. Bascaran-eiber 7.65 semi auto pistol

I'm going to guess a spanish Ruby contract pistol by the french? Look up Spanish Ruby or Spanish Ruby Contract and see if it matches. 7.65 is 7.65Browning or more commonly know as 32acp here in the US. Let us know if we are correct. Also for guns in particular you might try gunboards.com where they more often discuss firearms rather than militaria.

It looks like it may indeed be a ruby as I think it is one of the manufacturers listed here.

Ruby pistol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try here:

Nouvelle page 0

mheard
    ?

I have the same pistol but the letters on mine say "Martian" Cal 765. Your's is probably the same, maybe the MAR is rubbed out. On the upper part of the hand grip are the letters MB & below MB in a circle. It looks like S is stamped by the trigger below the safety. I asked my son to clean it but says it is rusty and the barrel needs replaced. I don't know much about guns, I've had this one in a drawer for more than 30 years.

?

Is this what is marked on the grips or elsewhere ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture De martin a. Bascaran-eiber 7.65 semi auto pistol  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.