Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deac' from home?

Article about: Hi I have been given the frame of a Beretta 21A Bobcat that has a barrel and nothing else, Could I cut into the frame and deactivate it to US standards so I can weld it into a prop. I don't

Default Deac' from home?

Hi I have been given the frame of a Beretta 21A Bobcat that has a barrel and nothing else, Could I cut into the frame and deactivate it to US standards so I can weld it into a prop. I don't want to chop it up can anyone help?

?

If you're in the US, why deactivate it? Just get a prop gun and use that. Our friends across the pond don't get to enjoy the toys we do, so you should just enjoy it. Just IMHO.

I cant due to being a kid and living in new york, also it was a free gift from a friend. In stead of going to a buy back I want to base a build off of it

Agreed, just get a prop.

A few tips for ya:
    1) get the hell out of New York as soon as you can
    2) when you get out of NY, don't come to Maryland.
    3) gun buy backs are horse crap, feel good liberal programs, that like most of their programs don't accomplish a damn thing, so avoid them.
    4) I'm not aware of a minimum age to buy a prop.

Did I mention Im poor also, I could barely afford my Czech M42 fire helmet so this would be good. the old thing has no life left in it so I want to make a prop weapon for a project out of it

?

Maybe you could trade it to someone for a prop gun?
    Or maybe a relative that lives out of the Bloombergville?

I sadly I dont and well the gun is not worth much. If you are familiar with the post apocalyptic genre you could see the potential in that chunk of scrap.

The frame by law is a gun, in New York you go to jail. Wait for a good paying buy back and collect the 100.00 and buy a prop.

They only take functioning guns now, sadly. also I was planning to maybe saw it in half. no loss makes a good paper weight

Get rid of it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast