Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Deactivated Weapons Collection

Article about: I was asked by another member if I was going to show my collection as it currently is, I was going to wait until I got the other weapons on my list however thats going to quite a while off s

Default Re: Deactivated Weapons Collection

It was advertised on a forum that I joined a few years back, I'm only really on it just to read and learn however I seen a for sale advert simply saying "Browning pistol with case and holster £200" I enquired to find out what type it was, I was expecting it to be a Model 1922 or something but when I got sent photos showing a High Power I couldnt have said yes any faster Just goes to show there are bargains out there to be had

Its a great piece, iconic, very well made and full of history Its a shame that you had to hand your Mk3 into the Police though, nickle High Powers are absolutely fantastic to look at

Thanks

Danny

Well done Danny (a bargain),thats a nice bit of kit.Looks in great condition to,Dave

Congrats Danny! Very nice pistol!

Regards

i am after a drum mag for my bren anyone got any links plz,,,thank you..
    allso after S L R7.62 FN,,, allso colt 45 ,,

Are you aware of how expensive they are, I can put you in touch with with a guy selling a complete box of 4 with winder, adapter and loading bracket for $2600. The last set I was offred was for £1200, I wish I'd bought them as earlier in the year a single mag with bracket went for £1500. There is the repro alternative for a lot less. Did you also know that to fit the mount bracket with out bending it, the barrel needs to be removed, which as you will know, isn't possible on a post 88 gun. The only way to do it is to bend the bracket which risks damaging it.

yes i know what it cost,, i would like a repo first but if that cannot be had a real one..

looks like even here i cannot get one

try here, bottom of the page.. Dosnt say if it comes with the mounting bracket

WW2 Replica Weapons - WW2 Fabrications

thank you your a good un

i am now after a kit to make the thing look as if it is shooting,,, any ideas on that plz... and what to ask for ??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast