Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dot 1942 g33/40

Article about: This has been a crazy year for my collection. This rifle came into the shop a few days ago and I really don't know what to think. This is the second G.33/40 I have purchased in the 2 months.

Default Dot 1942 g33/40

This has been a crazy year for my collection.

This rifle came into the shop a few days ago and I really don't know what to think.
    This is the second G.33/40 I have purchased in the 2 months.

One of my employees told me that a gentleman was going to bring in some "Old Czech War Rifle" as he directly quoted the man.
    We get a lot of old surplus rifles that have been import marked and mismatched so I wasn't very "thrilled" about what he might be bringing in. We get a lot of cool and interesting items but I wasn't expecting this.
    The man brought this in and told me his father brought this home from across the pond.

Check it out. These were some quick photos. I wanted to get this home asap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dot 1942 g33/40   Dot 1942 g33/40  

Dot 1942 g33/40   Dot 1942 g33/40  

Dot 1942 g33/40  

MAP
    ?

Wow......thats a beaut!!!! All matching, great condition, original sling, perfectly stored and even has the correct cleaning rod!!! All you need is the front site hood. Thanks for showing!

I love the G33. Had two but traded the non-matching one (mistake??) for a DD M35 Luft helmet.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

When it came into the shop it had about 2 pounds of dust on it... a little Rem Oil and a air compressor really brought out the beauty.

Congrats, looks like a great rifle!

I would love this Czech rifle also

Please share a shot of the whole rifle.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

very nice.

?

That is very nice & a beauty. Funny....I just posted a link to mine and also a question about the cleaning rod length. I see yours is a shorter rod. When you have time can you send or post me some pictures of the rod up close as well. Was trying to confirm if my rod was the proper one and length. Check out my post. Is your cleaning rod marked in anyway? Thanks!

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    This has been a crazy year for my collection.

This rifle came into the shop a few days ago and I really don't know what to think.
    This is the second G.33/40 I have purchased in the 2 months.

One of my employees told me that a gentleman was going to bring in some "Old Czech War Rifle" as he directly quoted the man.
    We get a lot of old surplus rifles that have been import marked and mismatched so I wasn't very "thrilled" about what he might be bringing in. We get a lot of cool and interesting items but I wasn't expecting this.
    The man brought this in and told me his father brought this home from across the pond.

Check it out. These were some quick photos. I wanted to get this home asap.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Map....I just posted a question about my cleaning rod on the forum. If you have wisdom on the rod length let me know. Thanks in advance. There is a link that takes you as well to my site in the post and gives you a lot of shots on the rifle.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Wow......thats a beaut!!!! All matching, great condition, original sling, perfectly stored and even has the correct cleaning rod!!! All you need is the front site hood. Thanks for showing!

I love the G33. Had two but traded the non-matching one (mistake??) for a DD M35 Luft helmet.

Michael
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Map....I just posted a question about my cleaning rod on the forum. If you have wisdom on the rod length let me know. Thanks in advance. There is a link that takes you as well to my site in the post and gives you a lot of shots on the rifle.
    LoL....I have no idea. Always wondered myself. I will have to check mine out. It came with the gun. A co-worker inherited it from a relative. He shoots pistols and knew I collected militaria so he pretty much gave it to me.

I always understood that they were shorter but didn't have any details as to how short.

Will dig it out and snap a picture. Maybe it's a K98. Not sure.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Here`s some info for you..........https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&s...ed%3B640%3B480
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

MAP
    ?

Quote by zwerge View Post
    $270

Got to measure mine and see if it looks like this one and is the same length. Looked into this a long time ago so this is a good refresher.

Thanks for this Zwerge!

Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast