Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol

Article about: Enjoy this Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol and German Holster, a souviner of Col. P.G. Love...Grist Collection....BILL

Default Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol

Enjoy this Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol and German Holster, a souviner of Col. P.G. Love...Grist Collection....BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol   Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol  

Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol   Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol  

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol

Hi Bill,

I wonder if you could give a price assessment on this pistol? I've been led to believe that only a couple of thousand were produced as it had a habit of blowing the slide off!

It's in .32 cal. Thanks a lot!

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Bill,

I wonder if you could give a price assessment on this pistol? I've been led to believe that only a couple of thousand were produced as it had a habit of blowing the slide off!

It's in .32 cal. Thanks a lot!

Regards, Ned.
    The one that you show is the Dreyse Model 1907 in .32 cal. 7.65mm.. over 300,000 made one of the strongest pistol Made, Used by the German Military, police and Finance administration, bank guards etc.... Total BS "Blowing off the Slide".. The one I show is the .25 Auto 6.35mm Vest pocket pistol again many thousand made and purchased by high ranking German officers, and very well made at that... Model 1907 .32 cal. Dreyse here in the USA 150 to 350 depending on condition.. In firing order..BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Hi Bill,

Thanks very much for your expert input on this 1907 model Dreyse. It just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you hear!!

All the best, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

[QUOTE=Bill Grist: Total BS "Blowing off the Slide" [/QUOTE]

I Agree 100%. The Dreyse 1907 was a very well made, high quality pistol.

Great little bring back Bill, thanks for showing it. I like the holster too.

Regards, Steve

blackfox
    ?

Hello Bill,

I was wondering if you could give an approximate value for the Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol. I found this thread while researching it and mine looks absolutely identical to yours right down to the case. Mine even has writing in it haha.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Mike W

Quote by blackfox View Post
    Hello Bill,

I was wondering if you could give an approximate value for the Dreyse 6.35mm Pistol. I found this thread while researching it and mine looks absolutely identical to yours right down to the case. Mine even has writing in it haha.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Mike W
    Mike, E-mail sent....BILL

stringmachine
    ?

Hey all, I have a Pistol very close the one in the top of this page,except it has a shiney logo on it with a Dragon figure in black on it. It did come with a box of 22 long rifle shells with it, but they are too long to fit in the clip. is this gun valuable or what caliber is it? , also has on the left side of it 3 seperate N with a symbol in front of them. the serial number is on the right side of it 19632. a elderly neighbor came over to my house and gave it to me.. any help is good..thanks.

iacullopf
    ?

Looking for parts for my 6.35 1907. Tried Bob's, Numrich, Poppert's, but no luck. Need a firing pin, firing pin spring, and a recoil spring. Help! Thx Pete

Quote by iacullopf View Post
    Looking for parts for my 6.35 1907. Tried Bob's, Numrich, Poppert's, but no luck. Need a firing pin, firing pin spring, and a recoil spring. Help! Thx Pete
    Jack First? Gary Thiry? Marstar?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast