2. and 3. I was also unable to find the "Kirov aviabuilding factory" or "F. Dzerzhinskiy factory". Do you know what their complete names were and where were they located?
Завод им.Дзержинского НКНП\ F. Dzerzhinskiy factory, location unknown, People's Commissariat of Oil Industry
Киров, Завод N43 НКАП \Kirov, factory#43, People's Commissariat of Aviation Industry
7. Тбилисский инструментальный завод in Tbilisi (correct factory name and location?)
8. Красный штамповщик in Bryansk (correct factory name and location?)
Атель "Красный штамповщик"\завод №10, Кувандык
This factory was evacuated from Kiev in 1941 to Kyvandyk (Orenbyrg region) and became factory #10
13. and 14. If the "C" is the Stalin factory, which one is it, the one that later became ZiL or the No. 92 in Gorky?
That one one that later became ZiL
15. Тбилисский паровозо-вагоноремонтный завод им. И. В. Сталина in Tbilisi (correct factory name and location?)
17. Сестрорецкий инструментальный завод им. С. П. Воскова in Leningrad (correct factory name and location?)
Correctly. This factory is the rearest manufacturer of PPS43, they produced only 35000 guns. Also there were produced all tools for PPS42\43 production at all Leningrad factories