Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

East German Kalashnikov MPi

Article about: terry i can do that request right now ,this was taken in the DDR museum berlin with a room full of people laughing at me ,i then made my daughter wear it as well as the uniform ,you can see

Default East German Kalashnikov MPi

evening gents ,i would like to share my latest aquisition,a licensed built copy of the soviet ak 47 ,the east german mpi km assault rifle ,this one is dated 1976 and has a mixture of wood and plastic grips ,i believe this was common practise until 1980 ,the stock is pebbled plastic as is the top grip ,the lower fore grip is made of a laminated wood ,enjoy james East German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPi

Nice mate, is this to replace the ppsh on that display? Looks great.

it is indeed andy , gunny helped me out on this one ,chuffed to bits with it ,here's the finished display East German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPi

Really pleased you're happy with it mate, i was looking on a site today that said the DDR produced the MPi-KM for export with a black plastic pebbled stock, a new one on me!...
    Pure AK features

black plastic ,,a new one on me too ,,chuffed to bits with the mpi ,i especially like the correct nva blue sling too , ,hey youve hit the 3k mark well done paul

I picked the sling up at the Strasse des 17 Juni flea market in Berlin for a mind bending 3 euros!..

WOW great looking AK.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

A good addition to your display. I like it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

many thanks adrian

a small update ,ive added an akm bayonetEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPi

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast